[Mailman-Users] accessing relay mailman server fromitsown network

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Apr 12 22:35:34 CEST 2013

Mark Sapiro wrote:

>So I would say in your case, you can probably safely remove them all,
>but in terms of what I might do for a bug and fix, I may not do the
>one in handle_no_list().

I was going to file a bug and 'fix' this, but I have instead asked a
question on mailman-developers. See
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/2013-April/022761.html>
for that post and what I'm concerned about.

In the mean time, it occurred to me that possibly you could fix this
without changing Mailman simply by putting an appropriate entry in
/etc/hosts on your 'inside the lan' work station.