[Mailman-Users] accept not accepeted

jdd jdanield at free.fr
Wed Apr 3 08:21:44 CEST 2013

Le 20/03/2013 20:23, Mark Sapiro a écrit :

> The headers in the admindb interface detail page are enough (click the
> message # link on the summary listing).

well finally I received one such mail (it's more or less monthly :-)

it appears to be from a subscriber mailing list (not mine). The "from"
is in my "to be accepted" list, but its moderated. I would like to
have these mails accepted without moderation (but not all bulk
messages from anywhere :-().

part of the headers below (I removed the domain part of the amails
adresses).

Can I manage this?

thanks
jdd