[Mailman-Users] accept not accepeted

Wed Apr 3 14:11:25 CEST 2013

On 4/3/13 2:21 AM, jdd wrote:
> Le 20/03/2013 20:23, Mark Sapiro a écrit :
>
>> The headers in the admindb interface detail page are enough (click the
>> message # link on the summary listing).
>
> well finally I received one such mail (it's more or less monthly :-)
>
> it appears to be from a subscriber mailing list (not mine). The "from"
> is in my "to be accepted" list, but its moderated. I would like to
> have these mails accepted without moderation (but not all bulk
> messages from anywhere :-().
>
> part of the headers below (I removed the domain part of the amails
> adresses).
>
> Can I manage this?
>
> thanks
> jdd
>
> part of the mailman comments:
>
> comments in the aministrative page:
>
> De:     fcouchet at april.org
> Objet:     [Lettre April] Lettre d'information interne des adhérents
> de l'April du 1er avril 2013
> Motif:     Message avec destination implicite
> Reçus:     Tue Apr 2 09:27:01 2013
>
> reject message proposed:
>
> Blind carbon copies or other implicit destinations are not allowed. Try
> reposting your message by explicitly including the list address in the
> To: or
> Cc: fields.

This indicates that your list is setup to not allow bcc, and that the
destination address is not consider a valid destination address for this
list. Add it to

Privacy / Recipient Filters / Alias names (regexps) which qualify as
explicit to or cc destination names for this list.

Adding the list to the accepted sender list just says it will pass the
sender must be a member test, it doesn't bypass the other tests.

--
Richard Damon