[Mailman-Users] Customizing Monthly Reminder

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 4 17:04:36 CEST 2011

Thanks for the reply. The information that I want to add to the monthly
reminder is specific to the members of one particular list. While I
guess it does not hurt to send it to all lists if I word it correctly,
it would be nice to have list specific reminders. Is there a relatively
simple way around this or is it hard coded? Perhaps this could be added
as a feature for a future release.