[Mailman-Users] owner alias bounces

Florian Effenberger floeff at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 11:19:21 CET 2011

Hi Mark,

thanks for your reply, and sorry for my delay!

2010/12/18 Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net>:

> The procedure for adding a host name is
>
> 1) Put the appropriate add_virtualhost() in mm_cfg.py.
> 2) If Postfix is to generate virtual alias maps for this domain, add it
> to POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS in mm_cfg.py.
> 3) To move any lists to that domain, run fix_url with the -u option on
> the list(s)

hm, do I get it right that I have to add the hostnames twice in
mm_cfg.py when using Postfix, once in add_virtualhost, once in
POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS?

Right now, I have DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST and DEFAULT_URL_HOST to
lists.domain1.tld with the only add_virtualhost line being
add_virtualhost(DEFAULT_URL_HOST, DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST). In addition, I
have set POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = ['lists.domain1.tld',
'lists.domain2.tld'], so the only occurence of domain2 is in
POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS.

However, I have already wondered where to set the web URL. Right now,
lists.domain2 still have lists.domain1 e.g. in the List-Archive
header.

Thanks,
Florian