[Mailman-Users] nginx + fcgiwrap, web interface problems

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Sep 15 18:35:01 CEST 2010

Jon Evans wrote:

>When I go to an 'admin' URL, I get the admin overview like you say.  It
>
>I just tested the regex, and it seems to appropriately split the path into,
>for example,
>PATH_INFO = /list-name/admin
>PATH_TRANSLATED = /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/list-name/admin
>SCRIPT_FILENAME = /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/admin

What was the actual URL in this case? The above seems strange. If the
URL is http://host/mailman/admin/list-name/admin, then PATH_INFO seems
right, but that's an unusual URL. Also, PATH_TRANSLATED and
SCRIPT_FILENAME are unusual, but if your Mailman CGI wrappers are
actually in /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/, then that seems OK.