[Mailman-Users] nginx + fcgiwrap, web interface problems

Jon Evans cdawzrd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 18:41:10 CEST 2010

http://domain.com/mailman/list-name/admin
I got rid of the cgi-bin part of the URL, and modified mm_cfg.py to reflect
that change.  The Mailman-generated links on the page also reflect that.
 And yes, the Mailman CGI's are (symlinked) in /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/.

Is there anything abnormal about them other than the location of the CGIs on
my system?