[Mailman-Users] nginx + fcgiwrap, web interface problems

Jon Evans cdawzrd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 18:09:12 CEST 2010

When I go to an 'admin' URL, I get the admin overview like you say.  It
would appear that your diagnosis is correct, no arguments are getting passed
to any of the CGI scripts.

I replaced "include fastcgi_params;" with the large list of individual
params for debugging purposes.  I have a new pastebin (
http://pastebin.com/N5C66FpP) that shows the difference between nginx's
fastcgi_params include and what is in my config.  There is nothing missing
from my config, in other words.

I just tested the regex, and it seems to appropriately split the path into,
for example,
PATH_INFO = /list-name/admin
PATH_TRANSLATED = /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/list-name/admin
SCRIPT_FILENAME = /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/admin

I will keep playing with the variables and see if I get anywhere.  Thanks
for the leads!

Jon