[Mailman-Users] Ancient messages

AlexanDER Franca alexander at edem.g12.br
Wed Nov 24 17:36:13 CET 2010

Hi.

Excuse my English.

I'm in a crisis here.

Something went wrong and Mailman stoped working.

So, I've run 'mailmanctl -s start' because after the first try Mailman said that there was a lock.

And Mailman starts sending again ALL the messages that was sent until today. I mean, every message!!

I don't know how to fix that.

I've cleaned/removed all files in qfiles directory, restarted Postfix, restarted Mailman, killed all mailman process and start again.

After some seconds a huge amount of ancient messages floods my server again.

How can I clear EVERYTHING that is stored in Mailman?

[]s
Alexander