[Mailman-Users] Problem migration mailman

Ricardo Barbosa ricardobarbosams at yahoo.com.br
Thu Mar 25 04:14:37 CET 2010

Hi

I am configuring migrating from one server postfix with courier to a
server with postfix and dovecot. I'm also trying to migrate the mailman
who currently works in the postfix server I have the following
configuration:

myhostname = mail.dominio.com
mydomain = dominio.com
myorigin = $mydomain
mydestination = localhost, $myhostname
relayhost =
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8, 192.168.0.0/16 10.1.4.0/24 201.90.175.48/28,
10.0.0.0/24
mailbox_size_limit = 0
recipient_delimiter = +
inet_interfaces = all

# for mailman
owner_request_special = no
recipient_delimiter = +
alias_maps = hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/aliases

virtual_alias_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_forwardings.cf,
mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_email2email.cf,
hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/virtual-mailman
virtual_mailbox_domains = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_domains.cf
virtual_mailbox_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_mailboxes.cf
virtual_transport = dovecot
virtual_mailbox_base = /mnt/maildir
virtual_uid_maps = static:1001
virtual_gid_maps = static:1001

I copied the directories of the mailman date, archives and lists the
current server to the new facility and issued the following commands

# cd /var/lib/mailman
# bin/genaliases
# bin/withlist -a -l -r fix_url

with that lists the current server appear in the web interface and
command execution "bin/list_lists" but when I try to send an email to
the list in the logs of postfix and get a bounce message "user unknown"

Att.