[Mailman-Users] Help with MAILMAN list password

Mauricio Juarez mjuarez at sourismini.com
Mon Jul 26 17:19:23 CEST 2010

Thank you for your help but:

1. I changed the password fot the entire Mailman site with mmsitepass
2. I changed again all lists admin password with change_pw command line,
I receive the new password by email without problem
3. I changed in each list Admin Website the moderator and admin
password, in http:/mydomain/mailman/admin/LISTNAME and the Password
option, only mailman list i can not (* see explication above)

Now I can used the new password, but the old password work too :(, I
tried different browsers

_*EXPLICATION mailman list- I want to know sometime:
_
I can not make changes in my MAILMAN LIST
http://mydomain/mailman/admin/mailman

mydomain = mail.example.com

And the Mailman list is configure with example.com in the host
configuration, so I can go in
http://mail.example.com/mailman/admin/mailman if I write the correct
dmain, but I can not save a change, because the page
http://example.com/mailman/admin/mailman doesnt exist, so I thing my
problem of password is linked with that because is the only password
list taht I can not change in the site.  Do you know how I can change
the host example.com by mail.example.com in a command line? I can not
change in the admin mailman website, because I can not save

So if I change the linked host example.com by mail.example.com in th
mailman list, maybe I can try to change the password in this list too
and my problem with the old password it is going to disappear

txs for your help