[Mailman-Users] Merging two lists

Michael R Boudreau mboudreau at press.uchicago.edu
Wed Jul 21 17:23:02 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I need to merge List A into List B. My plan is to run list_members on both lists and use the Unix 'uniq' tool to find the members of List A who are not already in List B. Then I'll use the web interface's mass subscription page to add the members from List A to List B.

Following that, I'll run rmlist on List A without deleting its archives.

However, ideally I'd like to make the archives of Lists A and B available in one place to all the members of the new expanded List B.

Any suggestions?

--
Michael R. Boudreau
Senior Publishing Technology Analyst