[Mailman-Users] FW: [#ZPK-731315]: Mailing list constantly rejecting a member email - please assist

John Grivas (wotsnext) john at wotsnext.com.au
Tue Jan 26 12:51:55 CET 2010

Hello

I was hoping you could help.

I had email lists under a sub-domain, but decided to move the subdomain to
its own webhosting. Part of that migration included moving some email lists
across.

The problem I have that any list that email are being rejected for list that
now exists under the new hosting service but that existed under the old
subdomain.  Any new list name created is fine.

Can you think of any reason for this?  You're assistance would be much
appreaciated.

Regard
John Grivas

+61 4 1001 7585