[Mailman-Users] wrapper issue

Hicks, Robert CTR Robert.L.Hicks at uscg.mil
Mon Feb 1 22:07:45 CET 2010

-----Original Message-----

>====
>Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

This was a test message from me to a list that is in mailman. So it was actually
to list-name at address-domain.mil. Both the list-name and address-domain are correct in the email. I have sent the actual message to you Mark separately to see if that helps at all.

>If this was not a post to a list, Neither the Exim Mailman router and
>transport nor Mailman aliases have anything to do with it.

>Is the 'address' domain that of your mailman server?

Yes... can successfully send test mail to other lists.

>is the 'email' user the name of a Mailman list?

I am not sure what you mean by this? I sent it with my personal email account and I am a member of that list with that address and I sent to the list name address.

>Give us some information and we'll help you solve this.

Anything you need.  :-)