[Mailman-Users] qrunner question

Lindsay Haisley fmouse-mailman at fmp.com
Fri Sep 11 20:41:48 CEST 2009

I'm trying to test a list to which fairly long HTML-ized (ugh!) posts
will be posted by a customer.  For testing, I have only a couple of
addresses (mine) on the subscriber list, but when I post, qrunner takes
like half an hour to push the posts through so I can see what's going
on.

Is there any way a) see what posts are in the qrunner queue and b) force
qrunner to process the queue immediately?  Will the "qrunner -r All"
accomplish this?

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Everything works if you let it"
FMP Computer Services |   (The Roadie)