[Mailman-Users] Restore Mailman lists to default setting

Hung Phan phanh at canby.k12.or.us
Fri Oct 30 22:46:48 CET 2009

Hello,

We have a few lists that have different settings than Mailman default
settings. We believe that some of these settings are conflicting and
create two issues that we are currently experiencing (subscribe email
not sent out and sender not receive posted message)  We went through
changing the settings on the lists but not making any difference. With
newly created lists, they don't have the issue. Is there a way to
restore a list setting to the default setting but keep the membership?

Thank you,