[Mailman-Users] How to change the text at the bottom of sent mails

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Mar 18 15:57:11 CET 2009

Hendrik Maryns wrote:

> And I had expected more and more specific questions.

What is there today is the result of questions that we have accumulated over
the years, but obviously we can't put anything into the FAQ if people don't
ask the questions, and if other people don't take those questions (and their
answers) and put them in.

If there are any specific questions you can think of that should be there,
then please feel free to contribute them and provide the appropriate answers.

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out