[Mailman-Users] How to change the text at the bottom of sent mails

Hendrik Maryns hamaryns at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:04:21 CET 2009

Op 13-03-09 16:04 heeft Mark Sapiro als volgt van zich laten horen:
> Hendrik Maryns wrote:
>> Btw, the
>> FAQ seems to be messed up.
>

> Please be more specific about what is wrong with the FAQ so we can fix
> it.

For a starters, the bottom of the Digest has

Which redirects to

http://wiki.list.org/display/DOC/Frequently+Asked+Questions

Then, I’ve seen that this latter site has expanded over the last days,
which is of course great.

But I think the layout is quite confusing, with that Labels thing coming
on top.  That should be at the bottom.  Also, it says “They're organized
into several sections: click on each section to view the questions for
that section, or use the "View in Hierarchy" link to see them all listed
in a tree.” which is simply not true.

And I had expected more and more specific questions.

Cheers, H.
--
Opgepast | Achtung | Attention
adressen gewijzigd!