[Mailman-Users] confirmation messages are rejected

Allan Hansen hansen at rc.org
Mon Jun 8 03:04:37 CEST 2009

Thank you, Mark. You are a priceless resource for this community.

Yes, the confirmation was submitted on the same day it was created.
No, the address change had not happened when the user got the message.
I also checked the system date on the server and it is correct.

Allan

--
Allan Hansen
P.O Box 2423