[Mailman-Users] confirmation messages are rejected

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Jun 8 02:33:35 CEST 2009

Allan Hansen wrote:

>Several users have now complained to me that their address change
>confirmation messsages get rejected as follows (an example):

There are two confirmation commands in the above message. One in the
subject and one in the body. While the one in the body is wrapped
above, it appears it was not and was therefore OK in the original
email.

Have you verified that the confirmation was in fact submitted before it
expired?

Have you verified that the address change was not confirmed and the
address wasn't changed?

The above response is a normal response to a confirmation like the
above if the confirmation was either expired or previously processed
by web or email.