[Mailman-Users] Newbie question? Maybe not.

Allen Sullivant reb4life at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 3 06:03:22 CEST 2009

Greetings,

I administer a list provided by my organization's
hosting service.  I didn't have to install anything,
just "turn it on" and then set my parameters in the
administrative interface.

The last 48 hours or so the list simply just does not
receive mail or commands, from myself and other list
members.  "There are no pending requests".

I have changed no settings whatsoever from the last
working configuration.  The "emergency moderation"
has been on since Day 1.

I have a support ticket in with the hosting service
(shared server, btw) but thought I would inquire here
as well.

Any ideas or speculation appreciated.

Allen in Tenn.