[Mailman-Users] Newbie question? Maybe not.

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Jul 6 07:57:21 CEST 2009

on 7/2/09 11:03 PM, Allen Sullivant said:

> I have a support ticket in with the hosting service
> (shared server, btw) but thought I would inquire here
> as well.

Since you're using a hosted service, I don't know how much we'll be able
to help.  I suspect that you'll have to depend on your service provider
for most things, but we might be able to give you some pointers as to
things to talk to them about.

For the moment, I would suggest that you have them review FAQ 4.78 at
<http://wiki.list.org/x/A4E9> and answer the questions there.  They
should also be familiar with the more basic stuff discussed in the first
section of the FAQ, starting with FAQ 1.22 at <http://wiki.list.org/x/PIA9>.