[Mailman-Users] Command to check for blocked senders from all list

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Jul 3 03:12:59 CEST 2009

Hung Phan wrote:

> We experience posted messages hosted with Google never make it to our
> Mailman. We think it is the ISP spam filter but would like to know
> whether there is a file or command that we can use to extract from for
> all blocked senders of all lists?

I'm having trouble understanding what you are saying. Are you saying that
messages posted from a Gmail/Google account don't get to your Mailman and
you suspect that it is the ISP that hosts your Mailman is blocking the
senders? If so, this is a question for that ISP. It has nothing to do with
Mailman per se.

Or are you saying that posts from your Mailman don't reach your
Gmail/Google list members? If so, see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.list.org/x/4oA9>.

In any case, if messages from senders are not reaching Mailman, Mailman
has no knowledge of this.