[Mailman-Users] migrating to new server

Brendon Lloyd brendonl at ISI.EDU
Fri Apr 10 04:45:07 CEST 2009

Here's a good one:

However, I found that in addition to the steps described above, the
"make install" script updates old data, archives, and lists directories,
so it's best to install from source if you plan to migrate/upgrade.

Also you will need to run the /usr/local/mailman/bin/check_perms script
to straighten out your permissions.