[Mailman-Users] Moving to a new server

RobG sledder at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 17:28:32 CEST 2008

Mark Sapiro wrote:
> You didn't move the lists to the right place. RedHat puts things all
> over the place to be FHS compliant. There should have already been a
> /var/lib/mailman/lists/ directory which is where you should put your
> lists/* subdirectories. Likewise, /var/lib/mailman/archives/private/.

Thanks for that link, very handy.

So I figured out where everything else goes and moved it there
accordingly.  I started qrunner.  That seems to be working.  I fired off
a test message, but it came back saying the "user" (e.g. the listname)
was not found.  So I guess I've done something wrong, or not done
something at all...

I apologize if these are simple questions, or questions answered
elsewhere.  I've read the FAQ, and I read over the info in the link you
posted, and I haven't seen anything mentioning that specifically.

Thanks!

Rob