[Mailman-Users] How do I "merge" mail users?

AlexanDER Franca alexander at nautae.eti.br
Tue Oct 7 20:21:37 CEST 2008

Hi all.

First of all, excuse my bad english. I'm studying.

So... I have a situation that I don't know if Mailman can handle with.

I have, for example, four mailing lists: list1, list2, list3 and list4.

And I have a user in list1 AND list2.

So... I want to send a message to list1 and list2, but it's bad in my company to send the same message twice for the same user.

Is there any way to send a message trough multiple lists and ignore users who already "received" the message?

[]'s
Alexander
Brazil - Rio de Janeiro