[Mailman-Users] Attachment URL in the archive is mangled.

Mark Dale mdale at geniusmoon.com.au
Wed Nov 19 01:52:38 CET 2008

Hi All

In the archives, the URL to attachments is getting mangled.

Somehow an "=" gets inserted into the URL (see snippet below), and the
links returns "Private archive file not found".

If I remove the "=" from the URL, all is well.

Can anyone shed any light on this, and how I might correct things so the
URL appears correctly (without the "=") in the archive?

BTW. The attachments are travelling okay with the messages. It's just in
the archive that there is a problem.

cheers
Mark Dale