[Mailman-Users] setting up mailman on fc6

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Fri Mar 28 14:48:21 CET 2008

Hello,
    I'm trying to set up mailman and postfix on an fc6 vps box. The fqdns
they use are not mine for this domain, which i'm wondering if that's an
issue. I have edited mm_cfg.py url_hosts set it to www.domain.com and
email_hosts option to domain.com, i won't be using any virtual domains, at
least not right away. I've deleted the five lines for automatic fqdn
acquiring above the url_host line and went to run /usr/lib/mailman/update i
get a traceback www is not defined. Where do i go from here?
Thanks.
Dave.