[Mailman-Users] The admin web interface is not saving my changes and keeps asking me to re-enter my password

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Jun 25 15:23:06 CEST 2008

Taner Tas wrote:

> I need a helpful trick for tracing the connections and authentication
> steps on mailman. How can i use detailed debug level logging facilities
> of mailman, if there is something like user configurable logging
> options.

There is no additional logging that can be enabled.  If you're willing to
make source code changes, you could always add your own logging statements,
but other than that you're already getting as much as you're going to get.

>           Mailman's own error log file seems far away to get usable
> information at the moment.

All cases of this sort that I know of are covered by the FAQ, so if you've
got a new condition (not covered by the cookie issue, the frames issue,
etc...), then we'll need to add that to the list.