[Mailman-Users] The admin web interface is not saving my changes and keeps asking me to re-enter my password

Taner Tas taner at pardus.org.tr
Wed Jun 25 08:16:37 CEST 2008

I choose same title of Mailman FAQ 4.45 which describes my problem
exactly. I checked every suggestion on this FAQ but no one seems
suitable for fix my problem.

I need a helpful trick for tracing the connections and authentication
steps on mailman. How can i use detailed debug level logging facilities
of mailman, if there is something like user configurable logging
options. Mailman's own error log file seems far away to get usable
information at the moment.

Taner