[Mailman-Users] The admin web interface is not saving my changesand keeps asking me to re-enter my password

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Jun 25 17:34:11 CEST 2008

Taner Tas wrote:

>I choose same title of Mailman FAQ 4.45 which describes my problem
>exactly. I checked every suggestion on this FAQ but no one seems
>suitable for fix my problem.

Sorry for asking, but the FAQ itself is not clear. Do you get returned
to a login screen with every attempt to make a change or visit another
link? If so, the appropriate FAQs are 4.65
<http://wiki.list.org/x/loA9> and 4.71 <http://wiki.list.org/x/moA9>.

Have you tried from a different browser or from a different computer
with a different internet connection? Sometimes these things are
dependant on things like local firewalls.