[Mailman-Users] Hard drive is full

Maickel Pandie maickel.pandie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 10:31:35 CEST 2008

Hi...

It's been 3 weeks since I launched my mailing list server using Mailman +
Postfix, 2 days ago my server stoped sending mail, when I search the problem
from log it telling me that the problem is disk drive is full. When I
restart my server I can't login into server because there are no free space
anymore in disk drive. First time this server work, it only consume 6 GB.
Now my 40 GB hard drive is full.

Is it right that Mailman save all email or attachment file in server
machine? if it's right what can I do to clear all email or attachment file
in server machine?

Need Help Please......