[Mailman-Users] Mailman postings deferred by Yahoo

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Feb 20 17:21:52 CET 2008

Rick Harris wrote:

>Thanks for your reply.  I understand that ultimately it is a Yahoo problem
>and ultimately something that will never be cured.  I was hoping since I
>only run one small list that there was a "magic" switch that I could flip
>that would get past Yahoo.

If you are convinced that sending to only one Yahoo recipient per
message will avoid the problem, set Non-digest options-> personalize
to Yes. It doesn't have to be Full as another poster suggested, and
you don't actually have to personalize any header or footer
information. Setting personalize to Yes is enough to cause messages to
be sent individually.

If you don't see this option, you have to ask your provider to put

OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION = Yes

in mm_cfg.py.