[Mailman-Users] On Manageability

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sat Dec 20 06:33:48 CET 2008

on 12/19/08 10:32 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull said:

> I don't much like this addition of more options per post, though,
> because these pages are already too big for convenience, spilling over
> to many screens.  I would prefer a more compressed format so I can
> nuke the obvious spam quickly, then go through a pass with more
> detailed treatment of individual posts.

I believe where we are going is that there will be a greatly simplified
interface that is exposed by default, and experienced list moderators
and listowners may be allowed to access an optional, and much more
complete administration interface, depending on how the site
administrator has configured the system.

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out