[Mailman-Users] On Manageability

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sat Dec 20 05:32:52 CET 2008

J.A. Terranson writes:

 > Add option checkboxes to the current request.  You already have an "Allow
 > this person to send in the future", add
 > "Allow this person to ignore future size limits"

Better phrasing would be

    Do not enforce size limits on this person.

("in the future" is implied, although I guess some people will assume
that if they check that box they don't need to check the Accept box).

I don't much like this addition of more options per post, though,
because these pages are already too big for convenience, spilling over
to many screens.  I would prefer a more compressed format so I can
nuke the obvious spam quickly, then go through a pass with more
detailed treatment of individual posts.

Certainly both can be done, but the option of a highly compressed
format is far higher priority on my wishlist.