[Mailman-Users] Different IPs for each list?

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sun Dec 14 08:39:10 CET 2008

First, let me say that I'm not certain this is going to transslate the way
I intend...

That said: I have a machine with a half dozen lists on it, running on 1
IP.  Id like to keep the same "info" page that lists all the various
lists, but have each one (at smtp level, I dont care where the archives
and user pages are) communicating on a different IP for traffic
engineering purposes (rather than using separate instantiations on
separate IPS).

Is this possible?

Thanks!

BTW: Whatever my problem was with the disappearing disk was definitely log
rotation related, but when I placed an NFS drive under the logs (so they
could grow "invisible files" big enough for me to correlate), whatever it
was went away.  If I kill the NFS mount it returns, so I still owe you
this: it's definitely odd.

//Alif

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson

"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to
the public welfare, never be satisfied with merely printing news, always
be drastically independent, never be afraid to attack wrong, whether by
predatory plutocracy or predatory poverty."

Joseph Pulitzer
1907 Speech