[Mailman-Users] Filter for exact domain names

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sun Dec 14 08:34:10 CET 2008

Cyndi Norwitz writes:

 > Wishlist: can you make the screen showing the list of addresses/code
 > lines bigger?

In fact, one of my spam filters shows To, From, and Subject only.  I
almost never am in doubt as to which are spam.

I bet you could get away with a one-line-per-post format with
(unlabeled) Accept, Reject, Discard, Defer radio buttons, 20
characters worth of To & From, and 30 characters of subject.  Add an
ALT= attribute containing the entire set of addressees (ie, To & Cc)
or the entire From address or the entire subject so that you could
mouse-over when in doubt.

Then, if there are still some you would like more detail, add a button
for "full display" (ie, what we have now).