[Mailman-Users] Customizing Un-Subscribe page and process

Blaine Lang blaine at portalparts.com
Sun Oct 14 18:59:14 CEST 2007

My host provider is not going to allow me to modify some of the
templates that are not currently exposed to the list managers. Having
said that, I'd like to explore one more possible change to see if this
is possible.

I have created a form on our site to post an un-subscribe request to the
list where we just prompt for the email address. This works except the
form upon posting returns to the user options page  -
{site_url}/mailman/options/{list_name}/{email_address}

Is there an option to change this redirect URL so that it would return
to another URL - preferably on on our site?

Blaine