[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Qmail/Vpopmail

Michael Kabot mkabot at soarol.com
Wed May 2 15:10:31 CEST 2007

Simon,

Ok... Sounds like you have your problem defined.
- Mailman is interacting with Qmail fine
- Vpopmail has move the "mailnames" directory into its own directory
structure
- Qmail seems to know this, but Mailman does not

Just for a sanity check
- As root run Mailman's bin/check_perms

I'm at the end of my experience level.

Can anyone else on the list jump in?