[Mailman-Users] setup problems

Renato César renatoparolin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 20:17:01 CET 2007

Hi,

I have installed the mailman 2.1.9 following the site instructions, but the Postfix not recognize my list address. I use the "Integration with Postfix" describe in mailman site.
When I create a list by web interface the e-mails are sent normally, but when a member list send a message to list the Postfix returns the follow message :

This is the Postfix program at host ns.sesa.com.br.

                   The Postfix program

list at teste.com: unknown user: list at teste.com

My Postfix is running with a MySQL database.

thanks,
Renato