[Mailman-Users] setup problems

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Mar 1 21:01:24 CET 2007

Renato César wrote:

>When I create a list by web interface the e-mails are sent normally, but when a member list send a message to list the Postfix returns the follow message :

<snip>

>list at teste.com: unknown user: list at teste.com
>

>My Postfix is running with a MySQL database.

Did you add 'hash:/usr/local/mailman/data/aliases' (or whatever the
correct path is) to alias_maps in your Postfix configuration per
<http://www.list.org/mailman-install/node13.html>?

Are /usr/local/mailman/data/aliases and
/usr/local/mailman/data/aliases.db updated by Mailman when you create
lists?

Are the entries for the list named 'list' (from list at teste.com above)
in /usr/local/mailman/data/aliases?