[Mailman-Users] G'day from Darwin

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Jul 12 16:53:39 CEST 2007

Penni Tastula wrote:

>The list I am trying to send to has 59 addresses - the list it defaults
>to is an in-house staff list.

Is the in-house staff list a Mailman list?

What are the names and email posting addresses of the two lists?

What is in Mailman's 'post' log for the message sent to the list?

What MTA (mail server) is running on the host machine? What is in its
logs for the message sent to the list? I.e., the incoming message to
the list, not the outgoing messages.