[Mailman-Users] G'day from Darwin

Penni Tastula PTastula at norgate.com.au
Thu Jul 12 15:44:49 CEST 2007

Hi - I hope you can help me.

Our previous product manager installed Mailman and set up some mailing
lists.

One list I am trying to use keeps defaulting to another and I cannot
work out why.

The people who knew how to work all this have left and I am really
struggling to sort out what to do but I am not a technical person.

I have successfully sent out several simple updates to 2 other lists.

The list I am trying to send to has 59 addresses - the list it defaults
to is an in-house staff list.

Can you pls help me solve the problem??

Many thanks in anticipation.

Penni Tastula

Northern Gateway
22 Cavenagh Street, Darwin
PO Box 2541 Darwin NT 0801 AUSTRALIA
ABN 53 009 635 321
Tel: +61 8 8941 1394 / Fax: +61 8 8941 2815
Email: PTastula at norgate.com.au
Web:   http://www.norgate.com.au