[Mailman-Users] Mailman roadmap

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Jul 10 18:15:55 CEST 2007

On 7/9/07, Michael Kabot wrote:

>  I'd like to add a +1 for multiple domain support as well.

Barry's answered this one.  All desires aside, the only real
solutions we've found for this problem require some pretty massive
architectural changes, at which point we're right back where we
started from with Mailman 3.0.

Try the unsupported patches.  If you're a programmer, make some code
changes.  If you can show us a suitable answer to this problem that
doesn't require massive architectural changes, it will get serious
consideration.

So far, that's the best answer that anyone can give.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0