[Mailman-Users] Mailman roadmap

Michael Kabot mkabot at soarol.com
Tue Jul 10 04:14:05 CEST 2007

I'd like to add a +1 for multiple domain support as well.

When I selected Mailman almost a year ago I remember this feature being on
the 2.2 feature list... Developing software myself I fully understand how it
has moved to 3.x.

At the same time, maybe a limit to what goes into 2.2 so that 3.x doesn't
keep moving either ?

In Service,

Michael Kabot
President - SOAR