[Mailman-Users] postfix virtual domain problem

Rich rich at edj.net
Thu Feb 22 05:56:44 CET 2007

Yes I have read the other threads and the setup procedure in the manual
and tried other suggested setups too. I see the list archives show up
yet no mail ever gets delivered. It always gets stopped on delivery.
In /var/log/mailman/smtp-failure I see:

delivery to user at host failed with code -1:(111, Connection Refused)

I find this quite odd since I can send and receive email normaly
internally and externally. I have disabled pop-before-smtp but it still
doesn't work. I'm on fc6 all files were installed from the standard
packages via yum(which I haven't seen anyone else complaining about).
Postfix config perhaps? Although since it works for everything else I
doubt it. Ideas anyone?