[Mailman-Users] forwarding messages from one list to another not asattachments

David Beaumont david at johmar.com
Tue Dec 11 09:56:52 CET 2007

I should have added that not only are the original messages plain text but
the list is configured to convert text/html parts to plain text. Isn't this
proposed solution number 2 in the FAQ
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.039.htp ? It
doesn't work for us.

Where do I configure proposed solution no. 1 and what is a 'MUA' referred to
in solution 3?  Maybe I could try those as well.  We are already trying
solution 4 which I have to say works perfectly.

Thanks

David