[Mailman-Users] listinfo_url and optionsurl alternatives?

Michael Grueter mgrueter at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 21:00:12 CET 2007

The subscribeack.txt template file uses two variables that I would
like to change:

1) %(listinfo_url)s produces the following URL:

where hostname is the generic host name for the mail server.

2) %(optionsurl)s produces a similar URL with the same generic hostname:

http://hostname/mailman/options/listname/username%40domain

Instead, I would like Mailman to use the custom "host name this list
prefers for email" as entered in the General Options page of the
Administration web page. What variables would I use to do this?

I looked through the Whole Mailman FAQ, and have been searching
through the archives for this list, but I have not found anything
that seems relevant. I'm running Mailman 2.1.5 on Mac OS X Server
10.4.10.

Thanks,

- Mike