[Mailman-Users] Non-member posters - receive copy of their email as confirmation?

Fri Dec 7 22:46:33 CET 2007

On 12/7/2007, Brad Knowles (brad at shub-internet.org) wrote:

>> This question has to do with the
>>
>> Privacy Options > Sender Filters > accept_these_non-members
>>
>> Is there a way to have Mailman send a copy (BCC would be preferred)
>> of there message back to them, for verification that their message
>> was sent?

> If they were members, they'd see copies of their own posts by
> default, unless they chose to select the option to avoid that.

Yeah, but the problem is, I don't want them to be members...

Or, more precisely, I don't want them to get copies of ALL messages sent
to the list, just their own...

Or, even better, just a confirmation that their message was received.
Something like the rejection notice, but instead an 'acknowledgment' notice.

Oh well, looks like it can't currently be done, no worries, it isn't
mission critical...

Thanks for the response, even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear. :)

--

Best regards,

Charles