[Mailman-Users] Non-member posters - receive copy of their email asconfirmation?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Dec 7 22:33:22 CET 2007

Charles Marcus wrote:

>We have two lists that we use that outside vendors post to (they are the
>'non-member'), where the members are our Sales Reps. I'd like for the
>non-members to get a BCC (preferred, CC would be OK) of their message
>when they post.

I assume that you don't want these people to be able to see other
people's posts.

Here's what I would do.

Make them list members with delivery disabled, password reminders off
and a random password.

Set them to receive acknowledgement of posts.

Then they won't receive any posts from the list, but they will be able
to post and will receive acknowledgement from the list that their
posts were accepted.